There are several competitive exams being conducted in the country for the education sector. When talking of GATE paper, things have to be taken very seriously. GATE 2017 Admit Card FAQs are mentioned below which can be referred by each candidate. Below are the questions mentioned which strike the mind of applicants for admit card.
Q1: Will admit card reach at the permanent address/ correspondence address as mentioned in application form?
- No, the admit card will not be sent via post.
Q2: How to download the admit card for GATE 2017 exam
- Full steps to download admit card will be mentioned here.
Q3: What are the dates in which the GATE 2017 admit card can be downloaded?
- 5th January, 2017 Till Exam date
Q4: To get entry in exam, what things are required?
- Admit Card downloaded from GOAPS website
- 1 original ID proof for photo identification whose details are mentioned while filling application form
Q5: If information is not displayed (college address or photograph) on admit card, what has to be done?
- Write an email to IISc with scanned copy of admit card. (GATE 2017 Helpline Details CHECK)
Q6: In case you forget to carry admit card in exam hall, then what should be done?
- Please contact at exam centre coordinates as soon as possible and get the duplicate admit card printed for the exam hall.
If you have any other query except from mentioned ones, please write in comment section below. We will reach you as soon as possible. This will help other candidates as well for the queries.