GATE 2017 Admit Card | Hall Ticket DOWNLOAD
All the candidates of GATE 2017 can get their admit cards for the exam from the official portal. GATE 207 is the most competitive exam for which you need to study well and score the best so as to get the best of colleges for M.Tech or a good job in PSUs. GATE 2017 exam is near the corner now and all the candidates can download their call letter.
On GATE 2017 Admit Card, your personal details along with exam details will be mentioned which are mandatory to be imprinted. All details about your GATE exam centre can be checked from call letter itself. Full steps to download your admit card for the exam are written below. In case you have lost your enrollment ID or password, there is nothing to worry as you can retain the same using OTP which will be shared on your registered email ID and phone number.
Things which should be carried along in exam hall include- Colored printout of Admit card, Your Government ID proof and 1 Passport sized photograph.
How to Download GATE 2017 Admit Card-
- Go to official website of GATE 2017 i.e. appsgate.iitr.ac.in
- Login with your enrollment ID and password as you must have set while registration
- In case you have forgotten your credentials, you can click on Forgot link.
- You can get the OTP after choosing one of the three links. You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile phone or email address.
- After you have recovered your credentials, you can download the admit card which will be printed on screen.
- Get this admit card printed (colored) onto white paper.
If you have any query, related to admit card you can check out FAQs section, which contains answer to all your queries. There are several questions which are very common among all individuals and so they all are answered on single page.
GATE 2017 Admit Card FAQs LOOK
Still for any kind of help you can write to us in comment section below and we assure to help you in every case possible. For any kind of problem, you can also reach out to GATE Helpline numbers.