GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is conducted for post-graduation program admission at all India level by Indian Institute of Science and 7 IITs. It is very important to know the correct procedure of application of GATE Exam so that candidate does not face any problem in future.
GOAPS Application Procedure (GATE Online Application Processing System)-
- Go to official website of GATE 2018 organizing institute.
- Enroll yourself first of all by using “New User Register Here”. Fill all the fields of the application form carefully.
- Remember the enrollment ID obtained for future.
- Upload files of your photograph, signature, other documents such as Graduation Certificate/Certificate from Principle, Cast Certificate (in case it is applicable ), Government ID scanned copy
- Before confirming the payment, a “Preview” of application form is shown which you need to check carefully that is there any error. Once “Confirm and Final Submit” is done, further changes cannot be made.
- Pay the examination fees using net-banking option or e-challan
- Check any time the current status of your application form which can be Received/Under Scrutiny/Accepted/Defect Status/Status after Rectification/Rejected with valid reasons/Admit Card Ready for downloading etc.
In case of any problem or query, you can contact the GATE Zonal Office.
All candidates are requested to set the below browser setup to do application process error free:
Here, process for three commonly used browsers is given:
For IE (Internet Explorer):
Tools>Internet Options>Security>Custom Level…>Scroll down to get script>Enable Active Scripting.
Edit (Tools)>Preferences (Options)>Content>Enable Java Script
For Google Chrome:
Settings>Advanced Settings>Privacy: content Settings> Cookies > Allow local data to be set.
For any further details on GATE Online Exam, Please leave a comment below and we will contact you very soon.
LIKE us on Facebook for all updates on GATE 2018 Exam.