GATE 2017 Chemistry Books which can be referred for the exam are mentioned below. These are the practice papers which can be used after the study of all the topics for the exam. The applicants of GATE Chemistry stream should practice well all the questions so that they are able to compete the level of questions in exam.
- GATE- Life Science Chemistry & General Aptitude 2016 by GK Publications
- GATE Chemistry by Upkar Publications
- 3000 solved problems in Chemistry by David Goldberg
- GATE Chemistry 2016: previous Papers 2000- 2015 by GK publication
The quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning books should also be referred for exam preparation so that the candidates can score the maximum marks in this section. Quantitative Aptitude is very scoring if the practice is done well for these topics. Verbal & Non- Verbal Reasoning are the same level of scoring topics in exam.
- Higher Engineering Mathematics by B.S. Grewal
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Michael Greenberg
- Objective English by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
- A modern approach to verbal & non‐ verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
It is important to learn well the topics and practice them well. There are several cases where it becomes difficult to solve the simple question in exam. But, if the concepts are clear the candidate can think of ample ways to reach the solution of problem.
NOTE: For More Information Visit: Here
|GATE CY Previous Papers||GATE CY Sample Papers||GATE CY Syllabus|
|GATE CY Cut Off||GATE CY Preparation Tips||GATE CY Answer Key|