GATE Preparation Tips For Ecology & Evolution Engineering
If a under graduate candidate wants to continue his or her study for post graduate, can give entrance test. If you want to get admitted in best university or college for engineering, must clear the entrance exam with highest marks. Gate is a single organisation in India who conducts the engineering exam for various fields. More than 20 fields for engineering are authorized in entrance exam. GATE Ecology Evolution Preparation should be done in such a way so that exam cleared in first attempt. For best preparation, you will have to use sample papers, previous year question papers and other study material. All this study material is available on the internet freely.
Follow below tips to get cleared exam in first attempt-
- First, take print out of the syllabus from the internet. Syllabus should be new because there is chance to change some topics.
- If your basic knowledge about any particular subject is weak, start your preparation with basics and make some important point notes for last minute preparation.
- Maintain well prepared time table for whole syllabus so that each topic can be covered for specific time.
- Revise all topics and concepts in the night at once that you have read in the day time.
- Prepare hand written notes according to your need.
- You can ask for help to your professors. If this is not possible, use video lectures.
- Do not read theory about any topic again and again. Understand the concept and solve 20-30 questions for that topic.
- Practice lots of sample papers, previous year question and give mock tests. By practicing mock tests, you can analyze your preparation level for each subject.
- Follow the best authors’ books for your preparation. You can download those books from internet freely.
- Use last month only for revision not for preparation.