Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE) is an important competitive paper which is being given by various applicants every year in very large amount. There are total 23 papers being conducted this year for GATE. There are various GATE exam benefits because of which the number of applicants is large. These are listed below-
For Education Sector:
- Pursue M.Tech in very top colleges of India listed as IITs, IIITs, NITs, IISc
- Master’s degree programme in NUS (National University of Singapore)
- Tech/ Fellowship at IIMA & IIMB + Rs. 22000 stipend/ month
- MS Programs in Singapore, New Zealand or Germany
For Job Sector:
- Job Opportunities in various PSUs- IOCL, PGCIL, HAL, BARC
- Assistant Professor job offers in top Universities
- Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and its sponsored projects
- Fellowships of government organizations
- Library funds for Books/CDs/Notes; valid GATE score can allow Rs. 5000 allowances per year.
GATE Score has above mentioned several benefits. GATE Score & GATE Benefits are actually linked and so the benefits are. Prepare well for GATE and have a bright future!!!!
LIKE US on Facebook for all updates on GATE Exam.