GATE Preparation Tips For Mathematics 2017
Engineering is a branch of science, which itself has number of fields. More than 20 fields come under the engineering. Any aspiring student can apply for engineering entrance exam. But mathematics engineering is common for all fields. Question from mathematics comes in all exams for different fields. So, it is important to know How to Prepare for GATE Mathematics Exam 2017, details of which can be checked from below. As mathematics is difficult for some students, engineering is much more difficult as compared to simple mathematics. Weightage in entrance exam for engineering mathematics is high and you have clear that weightage for qualified entrance exam. Students’ have dream to continue their post graduation course from an IIT or recognized university. Mathematics will play a vital role to increase your marks if you will do best preparation for it. Some of the topics are so easy and some are so complex. Your more focus should be on easy topics as you are able to cover them.
Some mathematics engineering preparation tips are given below –
- Take a look at the syllabus of engineering mathematics. If possible, take print out of it.
- Now, start your preparation from the easy topics. You can start with discrete mathematics. Topics in discrete are so easy and more interesting.
- You will have to prepare a time table for this subject. Because this is only one, which takes one month or more time to complete.
- Write all formulas that you are using in separate notebook for revising them at last time.
- Refer the latest publication of engineering mathematics books. You can also download them from internet.
- Use sample papers, previous question papers and give mock tests. This will increase your calculation and time management skills.
- Solve 50-60 questions daily for one topic. If, you do not have so many questions, refer questions from the internet.
- Your preparation should be much attentive for mathematics. If you are getting bored while practicing mathematics, practice some quantitative aptitude.
Important Articles we suggest you to must read before examination Here
|GATE MA Previous Papers||GATE MA Syllabus||GATE MA Cut Off|
|GATE MA Sample Papers||GATE MA Answer Key||GATE MA Books|