GATE Production & Industrial Engineering books which should be referred for the exam are mentioned. The books which are used while studying engineering are the best ones to study because that books are read once and have improved your basics in one sense or another.
Following is the Question Bank for GATE PI Stream which will help you to practice well all the topics for the exam-
- A Textbook of production Engineering (manufacturing processes) by PC Sharma
- Production Technology: Manufacturing Processes, Technology and Automation by RK Jain
- GATE- Mechanical & PI Engineering 2016: 29 Years Solved Papers thorough explanations by Made Easy Publication
- GATE- Production and Industrial Engineering by GK Publications
- A text book on Production engineering: useful for iAS, IES< GATE, PSUs and competitive exams by Made Easy publications
These books are helpful once you have studied all the basics of the exam appropriately. The practicing of questions for exam is important to have the idea of how the objective questions can be in the exam. Solve the questions and improve your capability to great level.
Next, section of exam contains Aptitude questions details of which are-
- Objective English by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
- A modern approach to verbal & non‐ verbal reasoning by Dr. R.S.Aggarwal
There are several books available in market for the aptitude questions and the practice can be done from any book.
For More Information on Exam Visit Here
|Gate PI Syllabus||Gate PI Question Paper||Gate PI Sample Paper|
|Gate PI Answer Key||Gate PI Cutoff||Gate PI Preparation Tips|