Gate 2017 Preparation tips For Textile & Fibre Sciences Engineering
Textile and fibre science engineering is one of best engineering courses. If you are in under graduation course for textile and fibre science engineering and want to continue your study for post graduation, you will have to give an entrance exam for that. Entrance exam for post graduation is conducted by Gate organisation. More than 20 engineering courses are under Gate organisation. Every year, entrance exam is conducted and Lacs of Students from whole country take participate in this exam for different fields. Strength of students for textile and fibre science engineering are increasing every year and so it is important to know GATE Cracking Tips For TF. So, competition is huge. If you want to do your post graduation from any well established IIT or university, you have to clear entrance exam with best score. Getting best score is not so easy, you have to do lots of hard work and prepare well yourself. Then, you will be able to get good score in entrance exam. Some preparation tips are given below-
- Search new syllabus from the internet and take a print out of it for easy use.
- Now, maintain a well disciplined time table according to syllabus, in which all subjects are included for specific time.
- Study at least 10-12 hours daily.
- Start your preparation with basic understanding of the subject. Then read the concepts and solve question based on them daily. Also solve numerical question also.
- Solving numerical and conceptual question daily, will enhance your calculation skill and speed.
- After your preparation for all subjects, you must use sample papers, previous year question papers. This will let you know about pattern of the paper, level of questions in each paper and weightage of different subjects.
- It is also advisable to give mock tests as much as you can give. By giving mock tests, you will assess your preparation and learn how to manage time during exam.
|GATE TF Syllabus||GATE Aptitude Syllabus||GATE TF Previous Papers|
|GATE TF Sample Papers||GATE TF Cut off Marks|